Join our team in 2022. Aspiring applicants should apply, bringing a high level of personal skills and professionalism to our close knit team - a world of quality craftsmanship and brand experience.
There is a focus on the personal, hands on element to serving Saddler & Co customers both within store and also through digital communications, dispatch, packaging procedures, store presentation and a quality retail experience. We believe it is always the little touches that go a long way in connecting with our community and sharing our love for craftsmanship.
We invite you to share your particular skill sets and personal flair for detail with our team. Write a cover letter describing your understanding of the Saddler & Co brand and your skill offering to the team.
Each person on our team is welcomed into the Saddler & Co family, where we are deliberately creating an environment of cohesion and creativity within the day to day workload. All specific training and procedures in the Saddler & Co brand itself will be personally provided within our store setting in Dubbo NSW.
Bede & Jemima Aldridge place a high value on each person's individuality and creative resources within the team - weaving these skills into a talented mix of original product offering, beautiful design, community, and the heartfelt service that defines the Saddler & Co brand reputation.
Please read on for the individual job description. We look forward to hearing from discerning applicants who desire to join us in our work!
Alternatively you may present your resume in person or mail to our premises at: 1a Sterling St, Dubbo NSW 2830.
Full Time + Flexible Roles
Our 2022 team opportunity offers a range of employment opportunities within the Dubbo store, focused on Customer relations, shop keeping, despatch and operational marketing. Flexible options and working hours by agreement. We are also offering Casual junior work, well suited for graduates, within our Dispatch & Packaging department.
The successful candidates will handle the role of daily business and customer service with a high degree of personal attention and creative flair. The position includes various aspects of customer experience and operational support. The brand requires exceptional sales and customer service, assisting in the flagship store, managing online store orders, packaging process and quality brand touch points.
We are seeking motivated, enthusiastic people with high levels of personal professionalism. This role requires a purposeful adherence to the vision of our brand, commitment to customer care, and upholding the experience we provide through the Saddler & Co products services, and events. Understanding and appreciating fine craftsmanship, combined with attention to detail, defines our brand and is absolutely essential to the position.
To be part of our team you must be motivated, punctual, and reliable. We value good communication skills, personal integrity, creative problem solving skills, willingness to learn and take initiative. Proven time management and attention to detail will be highly regarded.
BRAND EXPERIENCE + COMMUNICATIONS
Full or Part time flexible. Retail and customer relations experience desired.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service and communication. Attention to the personal details that ensure each customer is treated with respect and dignity.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards within our flagship store.
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants, and provide relevant information regarding the Saddler & Co products and artisan brands that are in stock.
- Understand the key points of top products to ensure customers can receive the right information. Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
- Welcome and greet customers, managing point-of-sale processes and online orders with the utmost honesty and integrity. This includes careful packaging and presentation with attention to the personal details, follow up emails, and phone calls.
P/T Flexible. Minimum of two years experience required.
- Utilise oral and refined written communication to assist with sharing the Saddler & Co brand strategy. Developing and maintaining a complete customer experience journey. Skills in spreadsheet data, ecommerce, CRM and EDM software are required.
- Assist the Creative Director with operational and digital marketing campaigns through our various channels. A thorough understanding of google advertising, Facebook, and ecommerce platforms must be demonstrated. Note: Skills and portfolio work in graphic design, creative suite, google suite, and project management tools will be highly regarded.
DISPATCH + PACKAGING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the Saddler & Co system of Despatch and Packaging of our leather goods, to ensure a memorable experience for each customer. Personally communicate with customers on made to order items.
- High attention to process, handwriting, communications and following procedures required.
Alternatively you may present your resume in person or mail to our premises at 1a Sterling St, Dubbo NSW 2830.